Toyin Abraham is engaged to another colleague, Kolawole Ajeyemi but not much is known about the actor who seemingly came into the spotlight following his romance with her.
Their relationship has since produced a baby boy delivered on August 14, 2019.
It was also reported that they dedicated a new house of their own after they released official photos of their engagement.
Since not much is known about Ajeyemi, Newspeakonline brings you 10 things about the man who currently rocks Toyin’s heart:
1.Kolawole Ajeyemi is a Nollywood actor, producer and director
2. He was born on January 17th and hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
3. He attended Ogbomoso Grammar School, Ogbomoso
4. Ajeyemi is widely referred to as “Awilo” in the Yoruba movie industry
5. The actor cut his teeth under the mentorship of Segun Ogungbe, a popular director and son of late actor and filmmaker, Akin Ogungbe
6. He started acting in 1997 and has since appeared in over 80 movies while directing and producing over 25 movies in the last 22 years of his career.
7. He has a 14-year-old daughter named Temitope Ajeyemi whose mother is unknown.
8. The actor is the founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts situated in Abeokuta, Ogun State
9. He is the brain behind Kolawole Clothing, a fashion brand that deals with men’s wear
10. He is a lover of music and his favourite artists include Usher Raymond, R-Kelly, Ayefele, Tope Alabi, 2Baba and Pasuma