Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has approved the appointment of nine new permanent secretaries.
The state Head of Service(HoS), Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola, disclosed this in a signed circular with Ref. No. CIR/HoS/ ’19/Vol.1/052, dated August 16, 2019, which were copied to the state Deputy Governor, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat; the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa, among others.
According to the circular, the appointment takes effect from Monday, August 20, 2019.
The newly appointed Permanent Secretaries, whose deployment, according to the circular, would be communicated “in due course,” are as follows with their current portfolios:
- Mrs. Sanyaolu Kikelomo Morenike (Director, Service Matters, Public Service Office)
- Engr. Sodeinde Olalekan Nurudeen (General Manager, Office of Drainage Services)
- Mrs. Shitta-Bey Titilayo Khadijat (Director, Public Prosecution, Ministry of Justice)
- Mr. Musa Mooruf Olawale (General Manager, Lagos State Traffic Management Authority)
- Mrs. Durosimi-Etti Olorunkemi (Director, Administration and HR, Ministry of Water Front Infrastructure Development)
- Mrs. Kalesanwo Olayemi Yewande (Director, Establishments, Local Governments, Establishment Training Office)
- Engr. Agoro Moruf Olawale (Director, Civil Engineering, LASURA)
- Mrs. Odeneye Belinda (Director, Environmental Service, Ministry of Environment)
- Mr. Olawale Mesewaku Babatunde (Director, administration and HR, Audit Service Commission)